POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : [ANNOUNCE] POV shaper/lofter macro file!! : [ANNOUNCE] POV shaper/lofter macro file!! Server Time
3 Sep 2024 02:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  [ANNOUNCE] POV shaper/lofter macro file!!
From: Daniele Varrazzo
Date: 3 Apr 1999 21:40:38
Message: <3706d126.0@news.povray.org>
Hi, everybody!
Please take a look at http://members.xoom.com/dvarrazzo/
I wrote a saper/lofter for POV-Ray, that includes uv-mapping. It can draw
tons of surfaces with a few POV code. There is also a little image gallery.
Soon there will be a chains (and more) macro file, later a cloth
simulator...
Give a look at it, and let me know, will you?.
Have a good day!
:Daniele